2015 IRONMAN Lake Placid
The MMRF is the Official Charity Partner of 2015 IRONMAN Lake Placid. General Registration is now SOLD OUT. We are fielding a team of over 125 athletes to race at this epic event to raise awareness and funds for cancer research. Your $250 MMRF team fee secures your entry.
GET IN. GIVE BACK. NO SWEAT.
Secure your 2015 IRONMAN Lake Placid race entry today.
No lines. No hassle. Enjoy VIP perks and a shot at KONA!
Join the MMRF Team for Cures now to secure your spot at the starting line for the 2015 IRONMAN Lake Placid. Avoid the hassle of going to Lake Placid for this year's race to volunteer and register in person and enjoy these great perks.
Exclusive MMRF VIP Team benefits:
▪ Early registration to 2015 IRONMAN Lake Placid
▪ MMRF Team for Cures fee of $250 includes event registration when you commit to raise funds for MMRF
▪ IRONMAN World Championships in Kona, HI bibs for the TOP TWO Fundraisers!
▪ VIP transition areas - right next to the Pros
▪ Access to convenient hotel room block in the Lake Placid Village
▪ Special activities and viewing areas, including finish line tent, for family and support crew
▪ 32 Week training plan and coached conference calls by 21-time IRONMAN finisher and MMRF Team Coach Tom Holland
▪ Technical tri jersey and tri shorts by Sugoi Performance Apparel
THESE SPOTS WILL GO FAST, SO SECURE YOUR ENTRY NOW.
Fundraising Minimum: $5,000